Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

New projects soon

I promise I will have some new stuff up soon. As I mentioned in a post earlier, my husband was home on leave for the last month. Since he was only home for a month, we had a ton of stuff to do and I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible, so I really haven't spent ANY time in my craft room. He left again Wednesday night :( But that means, I will have more time to craft to get my mind off him being gone.

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I'll try to make up for it with a bunch of posts in the next few weeks. :)

Hope you are all having fun and being creative!!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry your hubby is gone again. I know how it is to a certain extent...mine works out of town but makes it home a couple times a month. I look forward to your new creations!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik