Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Awesome news about Bombshells stamps

I'm posted a few cards using the Bombshell stamps I bought and I just absolutely LOVE the designs soo much. Well, they mentioned on their Facebook page the other day that they now have digital stamps of the Bombshell designs that way you can print on any paper. I responded saying they should see about working with one of the die cut companies so that there would be no need to cut out each design and you could really customize the outfits with cute paper.

I got a message today and they were able to make this happen!! I am so frickin excited about this because I hate cutting out a bunch of stuff which is why I have my Cricut and Cuttlebug. For those of you that have SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot) for the Cricut, you can now buy the SVG. It's only $10 for 25 mix and match pieces that fit on the "Bombshell Angel" stamp. Luckily, I already have this stamp so now I need to look into buying SCAL. I never felt the need for it until now. Hope it's not too expensive.

Here's a link to how to purchase the SVG. http://www.bombshellstamps.com/catalog/item/7118197/7818930.htm

And here's a link to the stamp set that the pieces fit on to. http://www.bombshellstamps.com/catalog/item/5305856/5276722.htm This link is for the unmounted ones where you mount it onto EZ Mount yourself. They also sell it mounted for clear blocks as well for $10 more.

There is going to be soo many possibilities now for this stamp set and I can't wait to get SCAL and start creating! I'm happy that my idea/suggestion really worked out for them and it's cool to be a part of that in some small way. I'm also impressed by how quickly she made this idea a reality! I commented on Saturday afternoon and here it is Monday and it's already for sale!!


Sorry for the long post, I'm just super excited about this. Also stay tuned for a really cute project where I used the Bombshell Angel set. I made it last week but have waited to post it since it's a gift for someone. But I think it turned out fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting about the new Bombshell Die-Cuts! I'm super excited too and need to buy the program as well. I just sent you a message on facebook where you can get the program for $54 ;D

    Enjoyed your blog, and happy crafting! -Shannon

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik