Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Photo Cube

Made another cute photo cube. This is one of my fave things because it's so easy since it's all flat and square edges. No curves to deal with. :) I wish I could find more of these blank photo cubes to cover because I would do these all the time.

I sponged Stampin Up Chocolate Chip on all the edges and used an avacado acrylic paint on the white areas that weren't going to be covered. Wanted to give it a bit of a distressed look.
The "angel" and flowers were rubons.

I love this sparkly bird. It's from a Martha Stewart sticker set. They are a thicker sticker and the colors are beautiful.

The flower and cherry are stickers. The "Memories" was cut from I *think* Lyrical Letters and welded with my Design Studio.

The "young at heart" was from a paper pack, as well as, the chipboard embellishment at the bottom.

This is the top. There is some space inside for storage.

I used modge podge to adhere the paper and I also did a layer coat over the entire cube when I was finished.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this! It is soo cute! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just put it up on my etsy account since I finally made something that wasn't for someone specific. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik