Josh said I should put together a little poll and I was just going to do it on FB, but then realized that it'd be harder to go back to and find later.
So, to help you in your guess, I found this picture on Pinterest and will answer them all:
2. I've been craving sweets. Fruit roll ups especially.
3. Wouldn't really call it morning sickness, more nighttime, but yeah definitely been sick.
4. haha Well, as Josh said, the moodiness isn't pregnancy related and just normal. Thanks dear. Definitely been more emotional though!
4. My skin is usually pretty dry so hard to say. I use lotion all the time and that hasn't really changed.
5. I sleep on my right side, but when I'm lounging around, I'm on my left side.
6. Yes more headaches. But that could also be from lack of caffeine since I cut back so much and from stress.
And while it's not on the list, the few dreams I've had where I could tell a gender, it was a boy. We were also bored one day and tried like 10 different Chinese calendar sites. About 8 out of 10 said girl.
Soo....make your guess!! And come back this weekend to see if you were right! We'll definitely be happy either way and we plan to have more than 1 baby eventually so hopefully we'll end up with one of each at some point. lol We're the last chance to keep the Mincher name going so there's the pressure for a boy. But I'm totally girly so people totally see me having a girl.