Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Kids are gross. So are dogs.

Ethan's new thing while getting his diaper changed is to try to grab the diaper. Luckily, I'm quicker than he is. Josh apparently was not as prepared. Ethan not only got a hold of a poopy diaper, but pulled it all along his leg and up to his head. :( seriously, it was in his hair. As hubby is freaking out, calling me to come help, Ethan is full on belly laughing like it's the funniest thing he's ever done.

I'm so grossed out that I tell J to just take him up to the bath so I can clean up. Just when I think it hasn't been gross enough, the dog comes over and LICKS the diaper. OMG I was about to throw up already and that almost pushed me over the edge. So disgusting I wanted to cry.

I knew the day was going too smoothly. We *almost* made it with a nice, easy day until 20min before bedtime. 


1 comment:

  1. hahaha I sympathize with Josh for being in the moment!!!Mom's can usually stand that better than a guy!He probably could handle the danger in Afghanastan better than he could a poopy diaper all over Ethan!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik