Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Photo Calendar

Just realized I never got around to posting this one.

January: Cuttlebug "Ice Crystals" die and embossing folder for snowflakes.


February:


March:


April: Used Cricut cartridge "From My Kitchen" for the Easter eggs.


May: My fave page. Cricut cartridge "Everyday Paper Dolls"


June:


July: Cricut cartridge "Stand & Salute"


August:


September: I think the bus was from "Going Places" but not 100%


October: Cuttlebug die and embossing folder "Pumpkin Spice"


November: Cuttlebug die and embossing folder "Maple Leaf"


December:

2 comments:

  1. Crystal, I LOVE your calendar! It's GREAT!
    I need to get started on mine. I hate to admit how old the one in our pantry is. I wouldn't still have it up except that it has cute photos on it. Must put my Designer Calendar cart to work, LOL! Great idea for the eggs too! ;)
    ~Joy~
    http://joyslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy! I only got this one done, because someone was buying it for a Christmas gift. LOL If it was for me, I'd still have nothing done. I love this one though since the pages have a perforated edge so you can slide them into page protectors with pics at the end of the year!

    Yeah the eggs I had to get creative with since I don't have a ton of Cricut carts yet. I just ordered the Designer Calendar one though!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik