Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tote-ally Tess card

Here's a card I made trying out my new Stampin Up stamp set. It's a fave already. It's also my first time using my Aqua Painters to apply the colors. As always, I had to add stickles somewhere so I blinged up her shirt and shoes. I love the sentiment that came with this stamp set "the best things in life, are made not bought". Hopefully my friends and family think that too since almost all of my gifts lately have been handmade!

I will be using this set a lot! I think it's soo cute.



Also, here's a card I made in November that I never got around to posting. Thought I'd add it here.

2 comments:

  1. Those are both sooooo cute!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robyn! I totally use your "cheater method" for almost every card!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik