Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bombshell art #2

So, I loved this project so much that I had to make another one. I made this one for the owner of the place I take my pole classes on. Since I have SCAL now, I was able to make a super cute cherry printed dress for my Bombshell Angel stamp to coordinate with the background papers. I also used SCAL, to make a pole! How cool is that?! It's not like you can get a pole on the Cricut or in any stamp set!

To switch it up a little bit, I used black lettering and black and white ribbon instead of brown. I also cut around the stamp rather than sponging the area. Not a lot of changes, but I didn't want it to be identical.

Here's a close up of the pole and the dress. The paper is all Stampin Up, even for the dress. I used just a plain grey paper for the pole and then used stickles to give it a shiny, metal look. This is the same dress I used on one of the other projects, but it's so easy and I love it! The cherry print is adorable and I want a dress in real life that looks like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik