Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Shoe/purse of the month club

Not a craft post for once! If any of you love shoes and purses, you should check out justfab.com. They are a shoe/purse of the month club. Basically on the 1st of the month, they email you 6 shoes and 6 purses that they think you will like based on a style survey you do when you sign up. From there, you can rate the choices and if you don't love any of them, you can request alternate selections. When you ask for more, you have questions about what you are looking for.

The cost is $39.95 per item. You don't have to buy anything each month, if you want to skip a month, you just have to sign in to your acct and clip skip before the the 5th of the month. Also, you aren't ever charged until you make your first purchase so you can be a member for as long as you want with no charges until you buy. They also have a rewards program where after 5 purchases, you get a free credit for a purse or shoes.

Shipping and returns are free which is nice since sometimes things look different online or if the shoes don't fit. If you are interested in signing up, please use this referral link. http://www.justfab.com/invite/48979 That way if you decide to purchase, I will get credits towards a free item. I joined earlier this month and I love them so far. Their customer service is amazing! When I wanted a purse that wasn't in my selections, I wasn't able to call during their office hours, so they went above and beyond and called me after hours to get my purse ordered for me. (You only have to call to order if the item isn't in your choices).

Here's some pics of my new purse. This is the mustard "Rockstar". I absolutely love it. The color is bright and summery. There's TONS of space. And it's really well made. Great deal at only $40 especially since it's not like a ton of people will have the same purse as me. Let me know if you have any questions about how it works. And please don't forget to use my referral link if you are considering signing up. Remember, there's no charge to sign up. Happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik